Eyebrow Embroidery is a process where color pigments are added to the skin to give them a fuller brow look. Unlike traditional tattoo technique, this is a form of semi-permanent makeup. Our customers will wake up to a well defined fuss-free brows saving them time and hassle daily.
Ever got tired of having to draw your eyebrows everyday before going out just because it is a hassle? Ever encountered the trouble of having to draw your brows and make sure that it is drawn in the perfect shape and there is an equal amount of substance on it?
As females, we don’t always have a steady hand in drawing the perfect brow. Thus, apart from just providing acrylic manicure and pedicure services, we also offer eye brow embroidery for girls who prefer permanent brows. With eye brow embroidery, it will be less time consuming (of having to draw your eyebrows) and enables you to have long lasting, naturally perfect brows.
What is Done?
- trimming & shaping of eyebrows
- eyebrows are then drawn to your liking using an eyebrow pencil
- numbing cream will be applied
- embroidery of brows
- soothing lotion applied to reduce redness
How Long Does it Last?
- usually 1-3 years, depending on the customer's type of skin
Does the Process Hurt?
- The process is almost painless, as we will apply numbing cream prior to the embroidery. A small percentage may feel slight discomfort at the end of the session.
How is the Healing Process Like?
- For the first 2 days, the eyebrows will appear much darker and bolder. Around the third day, your eyebrows will look slightly thinner and shorter as the skin is starting to peel (It is normal that some people do not experience this peeling process). Peeling usually starts on the fourth day for approximately 2-3 days. Do avoid peeling or scratching the scab as it may cause an uneven color and scarring.
Can I Wash My Face After Treatment?
- Wash your face as per normal and avoid harsh cleansers. Apply healing cream twice daily for 2 weeks. Avoid swimming, sauna and vigorous exercise that cause perspiration as it will affect the healing.
Is a Touch-Up Required?
- Yes, we strongly advise a touch up 1-2 months from the first session. This is to ensure that the embroidery lasts longer and it also gives a more even color. Subsequent touch ups can be done every 1-2 years.